in this article, we will Talk about The Institute of Internal Auditors as a global leader in certification, education, research, and technological guidance for the internal audit profession. but we will be focused on Tanzania since it is our area of focus, for now, you will get all the details including how to join (application forms), qualifications, and other important resources.
IIA Tanzania is a professional institute that brings together internal audit practitioners and interested parties in Tanzania as members. Registered in Tanzania since 2006, IIA Tanzania was established to create awareness of the contemporary role of internal audit, promote the implementation of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), and advocate for the acceptance of globally recognized certifications like the Certified Internal Audit certification (CIA) and other specialty certifications.
The institute of internal Auditors Tanzania 2024, Location
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) of Tanzania is located at Kahama Road, in Dare salaam, and is the only institution that provides universally applicable International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and a Code of Ethics, it’s the gold standard for the internal auditor. the say IIA Tanzania is Your Path to a Career in Internal Auditing.
|Institute of Internal Auditors
|IIA Tanzania details
|Available on this post
How to join iia Tanzania
If you’re interested in becoming a member of IIA Tanzania and pursuing a career in internal auditing, the application process is straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
- Complete the Application Form you have downloaded on the official website
- Return the completed Application Form with the following:
- Payment for Registration and Annual Subscription Fee
- A photocopy of your Identity Card or Passport (for non-residents only)
- Certified copies of relevant Degree(s)/Diploma(s)/Certificate(s) (Documents must be certified as true copies by a Commissioner for Oaths, your Head of Department, or the Head of the Human Resource Department.)
- A current passport-size photo of yourself
By joining IIA Tanzania, you’ll gain access to a network of internal audit professionals and resources that can help you advance your career. Plus, with the globally recognized certifications offered through IIA, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a leader in the field of internal auditing.
Ready to take the first step? Apply to become a member of IIA Tanzania today!